Low carbon heat and building strategies panel on 14 October
Bindi will be joining a panel of experts to discuss crucial issues in the decarbonisation of heat, including:
- How can innovation priorities help to achieve new policies? What new policies and delivery support do we need to achieve net zero?
- Making decarbonisation work across the whole energy system
- Emerging partnerships and collaborative models for the decarbonisation of heat
- The roles of local area planning and national coordination in the decarbonisation agenda
- How to achieve decarbonisation as a retrofit for homes, without increasing costs for consumers?
- How will it work for customers? What will their experience be and how much does industry need to facilitate for them and/or protect them?
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.