Low carbon heat and building strategies session, 14 October
Claire will be chairing the plenary low carbon heat and building strategies session at ENIC, including moderating our panel of expert speakers who will be discussing:
- How can innovation priorities help to achieve new policies? What new policies and delivery support do we need to achieve net zero?
- Making decarbonisation work across the whole energy system
- Emerging partnerships and collaborative models for the decarbonisation of heat
- The roles of local area planning and national coordination in the decarbonisation agenda
- How to achieve decarbonisation as a retrofit for homes, without increasing costs for consumers?
- How will it work for customers? What will their experience be and how much does industry need to facilitate for them and/or protect them?
Claire has worked in a diverse range of regulatory, commercial and operational roles and has been at the sharp end of changes in the UK Power sector, including being responsible for optimising the power grid for the first UK coal-free day.
Claire is passionate about facilitating net zero through embracing innovative and disruptive technologies, championing the consumer and promoting cognitive diversity. She has been named in the @rise_utils 25 UK influencers in energy, 1000 @SustMeme global influencers on Climate & Energy and the 2020 HERoes women executives list. She is also an Advisory Board member at the UK CREDS.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.