Panel: How can gas networks prepare to support the decarbonisation of transport? 13 October
David will be be joining a panel of experts in a live discussion looking at crucial issues around the decarbonisation of mobility, including:
- Facilitating the large-scale rollout of refuelling sites by 2030
- Gas network operators’ role in engaging with fuelling station operators on new sites and connection options
- Plans for piloting large-scale purification of hydrogen from the grid to meet transport fuel standards
- Demonstrating and scaling up the hydrogen fuel supply chain
- Commercial models and challenges: how can we ensure a continued competitive business case for gas powered fleets?
David is Head of Customer Energy Solutions at Northern Gas Networks. He joined the company as Head of Stakeholder Relations in April 2012 and moved into the role of Director of Stakeholder Relations in 2013. He has over 35 years’ experience in the Energy industry.
David is passionate about the future of energy, and became Head of Customer Energy Solutions in 2016. He works with NGN’s teams leading NGN’s pioneering energy futures projects H21, HyDeploy, InTEGReL and the role of green gas for transport, liaising with industry partners and supporting UK decision makers on the role of hydrogen for heat and transport as part of a whole system in a low carbon energy future.
Why Attend ENIC?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.