Low carbon heat and building strategies panel, 14 October
David will be joining a panel of expert speakers, exploring:
- How can innovation priorities help to achieve new policies? What new policies and delivery support do we need to achieve net zero?
- Making decarbonisation work across the whole energy system
- Emerging partnerships and collaborative models for the decarbonisation of heat
- The roles of local area planning and national coordination in the decarbonisation agenda
- How to achieve decarbonisation as a retrofit for homes, without increasing costs for consumers?
- How will it work for customers? What will their experience be and how much does industry need to facilitate for them and/or protect them?
David has worked in the Energy industry for over twenty years, with leadership roles in a variety of policy, regulatory and strategy positions.
He was previously Director, Group Strategy at Centrica where he led the development of their decarbonisation of power, mobility and heat strategies, and latterly was Managing Director at Heat Trust, operating customer protection schemes in the heat network sector. He recently joined Cadent as Head of Energy Transition where he is now focused on the transition to hydrogen.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.