Electricity North West join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, Electricity North West is participating in a number of sessions including:
- Panel: How can we ensure we don’t leave behind the non-digital native consumers?
- Funding innovation in RIIO-2
- Polling panel: RIIO-2 innovation strategies and planning
- Panel: Providing whole energy system support for local authorities responding to the climate emergency
- Interface: an NIA project on connectivity
- Smart Heat
- Community energy forum
- Fireside chat: Progress on delivering the transition in 2021 and what’s to come in 2022
- An update from the leads of each area of focus on key achievements from the past year and priorities for 2022
- How do we innovate to benefit customers in vulnerable situations?
Electricity North West operates and maintains 56,000km of network and nearly 500 major substations across the region. We supply electricity to the diverse communities in the North West of England, from Macclesfield, Manchester to Carlisle at the border with Scotland.
Innovation is core to our business, and we consider it a key enabler in helping us to meet our broader objectives, and to address the challenges facing the electricity industry. We have embedded a culture of innovation throughout our business, ensuring we are switched on, attuned and responsive to the needs of our customers, colleagues and the world around us. Adaptable, we are always looking for better ways to get things done, facing challenges head on, embracing change and innovating to improve things for the future. We take pride in all we do and strive to do our very best, because we know it makes a difference to the lives of our customers.
During the main conference sessions, we will be be introducing our two new projects, QUEST and Smart Heat and giving a detailed update on the Interface project and the benefits we are forecasting in RIIO-ED2. We will also have a “virtual” stand where you can download reports and videos from our other projects and contact the Innovation team, who will be available to answer questions.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.