Northern Gas Networks join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, Northern Gas Networks is participating in a number of sessions including:
- Panel: Local area planning for net zero
- H21 phase 1
- Panel: How will networks build the evidence for hydrogen?
- Sensors/IoT project
- Panel:What are the energy networks’ next steps in digital innovation?
- Breakfast briefing: What can the energy networks of the Asia-Pacific and the UK learn from each other?
- Digitisation of SCO database
- Panel: How can we ensure we don’t leave behind the non-digital native consumers?
- Deep dive discussions: How can gas, electricity and water utility collaborations accelerate the net zero journey?
- Green Gas Transport Pathway
- Panel: How can gas networks prepare to support the decarbonisation of transport?
- Operational innovation
- Q&A panel: Innovating for operational efficiency in RIIO-2
- Panel: Gas networks’ role in the joining up of green industrial hubs
- H21 phase 2
- How do we innovate to benefit customers in vulnerable situations?
Northern Gas Networks is the gas distributor for the North of England. We deliver gas to 2.7 million properties across Yorkshire, the North East and northern Cumbria, and work to maintain and upgrade our network of 37,000km of pipes.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.