SGN join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, SGN is participating in a number of sessions including:
- CEO panel: What does COP26 mean for the future of the energy networks?
- Pressure control and management
- Panel: What are the energy networks’ next steps in digital innovation?
- The Future of Local Transmission System
- Panel: Vision of the infrastructure for net zero
- Deep dive discussion: Hydrogen storage mediums
- Green Gas Transport Pathway
- Robotic Roadwork Excavation Systems
- Q&A panel: Innovating for operational efficiency in RIIO-2
- Decarbonising the Southampton Water Industrial Cluster
- Panel: Gas networks’ role in the joining up of green industrial hubs
- Data Triage: facilitating the move to open data
- H100 Fife: delivering 100% hydrogen to customers
SGN manages the network that distributes natural and green gas safely, reliably and efficiently to 5.9 million homes and businesses across the south of England and Scotland.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.